Monday, November 01, 2004

On the eve of elections

I would like to make a political statement on the behalf of my alter ego, Mr. Homi K Bhabha....

"I am convinced that in the language of international diplomacy, there is a sharp growth in a new Anglo-American nationalism which increasingly articulates its economic and military power in political disregard for the independence and autonomy of peoples and places in the Third world."

Obviously, from the statement we can tell who I am going to vote for, and its not G.W.B is it? I can agree whole heartedly with my critic on this one ladies and gentlemen. I chose this statement to represent my(and Homi's) political preference, if anyone cares to know. I could have Bush bashed for a paragraph instead, but at least with this comment I can sound like an intellectual! I like having an alter ego!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home